Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

#RiteLivin GO. Floetry


Rite Livin we Go hard
Rite Livin we go dumb 
Rite Livin we stay fresh
Rite Livin not no bums
Rite Livin we go where you never went,
or maybe you wanted to go
Rite Livin on my chest
Rite Livin that's my hoe
Not yo Hoe 2
No Future, but he used my Flo 2
Straight from the bottom to the top
Straight from dog food to crack rocks
Straight from being broke to Gucci flip flops
Straight from no pussy to pussy round the clock
Streets calling I go my ears open
RiteLivin might be on Rock bridge posted
Flexin we almost there
Join or beware 
Naw we never scared 
You seen the show? You should a been there,
we gone make it happen 
we go hard no laughing
clean up like napkins
wrist bling like lanterns 
shit Rite Livin we go 
Rite Livin we GO 
Shout out to the bro
We move units with the Flo.



RiteLivin™
Created by: JOOK